Wednesday 10 March 2010

A home without a pet

For me a home without a pet is not a complete home. Ive had pets pretty much my whole life except for the last 3 years. It has almost always been cats, but also: fishes, rabbits and birds. I prefer cats tho. I am one of those girls who are very likely to turn out as "the crazy old cat lady".
The problems now is first of all that we rent and most landlords wont allow pets in the flats so we might have to wait until its time to buy. Another reason is that we dont know where we will end up. I'm swedish, he is english. We live in England but he wants to live in Sweden, I'm perfectly happy staying here in England, at least atm. But we can end up in france for all I know.

But I'm dying here!
I need fluff! Furry and fluffy fluff! 

That is why I will try and find a cat shelter to volunteer at. I would advice anyone who is looking for a pet to look at the shelters first. That is where i have found most of my previous kitties. And they have all been amazing. This white fluff here is Agnes, I found her at a cat shelter in the north of Sweden about 5 years ago. She lives with my ex now tho.

If you live in the UK this could be a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment