Sunday 4 April 2010

Changing beddings on a king size bed is a workout

The first Christmas me and Andrew spent together he was living in a house with two eco-warriors who would rather freeze to death than put the heating on.
The first night I spent there I slept in sweats, dressing gown and a knitted hat. It was cold! I come from Sweden and I'm used to the cold, but the Swedish people are also so aware of the cold that they build houses that will withstand the icing cold too. Here in England the houses are built in a more optimistic way. But thats not what I wanted to talk about.

I wanted to talk about changing the beddings on a king size bed. What I was getting at was that the day after the really cold night we went to buy a new duvet, and we got the largest one I've ever seen so that I could roll myself in it like a French hotdog.
The only problem was that its so much work for the arms to change the duvet cover on it but Andrew showed me how he does it. He climbs into the duvet cover and pulls the duvet up from inside. It works, and it's more fun! I gave in today and tried it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment